- Dry weight w/o engine1.200 kg
- Fuel tank140L
- Speed potential50
- Outboard115 - 350 HK
Askeladden P60 Multi
Fishing boat and work boat for extreme loads!
Askeladden have developed a unique fishing boat for halibut fishing in Greenland!
The boat is designed for comfortable and safe performance in rough waters with an extreme load on deck, and therefore has a deep V-shaped hull (210) along with high stability and load carrying capacity.
The internal freeboard height is 0.85 metres, in compliance with the requirements for working boats with length under 15 metres.
The boat has CE certification for a deck load of 1,880 kg, but can in practice carry a deck load of up to 2,500 kg while achieving full planing with a Suzuki DF 300 APX, and reaching top speeds of approx. 38 knots with full load.
This boat is unparalleled on the Nordic market, and we are confident that the design is also perfect for Nordic boaters looking for such unique features!
The boat can be registered in the Norwegian Ship Registers as a fishing vessel!
THE P60 MULTI CONCEPT
This is the perfect fishing and work boat if you are looking for safe and comfortable performance combined with the capacity to carry large, heavy loads on deck.
The fittings in the boat are flexible, and you can choose among different consoles – single and double – and where to place them according to preferences.
The boat can also be fitted with a strong, stainless steel Targa hoop and a simple hardtop!
The boat has been designed with dimensions that far exceed the norm for a 6-metre boat, so that it can take a large engine (max. 350 HP), rough water and a heavy load on deck.
The Askeladden P60 Multi is the Land Rover of the seas.
- Mooring eyes bow
- Mooring cleats foredeck
- Dry storage under foredeck with ABS hatch and GRP hatch
- Whole traverse bench at bow with GRP hatch and wood reinforcement for line hauler
- Steel inlay for top scandeck starboard and port sides (5 mm)
- Whole aft bench GRP hatch and wood reinforcement for line hauler
- Self-bailing well for self-bailing and bilge pump aft deck
- Manual bilge pump for double hull - Jabsco Amazon
- Hand-held fire extinguisher
- Dry storage top of deck starboard side engine well
- Mooring eyes starboard and port side stern
- Mooring cleats aft deck starboard and port sides
- Rescue ladder (removable) starboard aft
- 1 x 360-degree navigation light aft
- Locking hatch in cockpit deck for access to fuel tank
- 140 litre fuel tank in plastic
- Digital pre-rigging Suzuki Top mount Suzuki DF350 ATX
- Power assist steering DF350 ATX
- Electric system for 1 x main switch + 6 x Carling switches
- Electric system for 2 x main switches + 1 x Crossover + Charging relay + 6 x Carling switches
- Stainless steel Targa hoop with navigation light + Base for Radar and 2 x VHF JD600
- Electric bilge pump for double hull Attwood Tsunami T-1200
- Electric bilge pump for self-bailing well Attwood Tsunami T-1200
- Battery charger 8A
- Single steering console only GRP without pre-rig, steering etc.
- Windscreen with hoop for single steering console with cover
- Double steering console only GRP without pre-rig, steering etc.
- Windscreen with hoop for double steering console with cover
- Folding seat for double pilot console
- Cushion for folding seat for double pilot console
- Set of cushions for aft bench and bow seat
- Seat with column for assembly on deck
- Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 P319 50/200 Hz
- Simrad Halo 20 incl. Precision-9 Compass
- Stereo package FUSION MS RA70 DAB+ and 2 x Kicker 6.5'' speakers
- Hardtop with window and front hatch
- Complete glove compartment for assembly in side of deck
- Stainless steel side handrail, per unit
- Extra fuel tank, 140 litres, with three-way valve NB! Can only be fitted at the factory